Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MAY WE INTRODUCE MAILEE!

Hello my friends. My name is Mailee (pronounced Mailee) which means beautiful flower in Hawaiian. I am the newest addition to the Pinecone family and am looking forward to meeting all of you! I am certainly the apple of my mom’s and dad’s eye and although I am very young, I am learning the ropes around the garden center quickly.

Please come for a visit soon and I will be glad to give you a few wet, puppy kisses.

Mailee such a Lady We want to thank all of you who so graciously offered your condolences, sent cards, emails, phone calls, fruit baskets, donations in Rudy’s name etc. We were overwhelmed and so grateful for wonderful people who are so caring.It has been a difficult time (especially for Wendy at the store without Rudy) however, all of your loving thoughts have helped get us through and therefore able to enjoy the new little one.

We love you all,

Wendy and Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment