Friday, June 27, 2014

VEGGIES ARE READY

News for our Pinecone Veggie Co-Op folks...
I have sent out an email to all of you who have signed up for the Co-Op stating that the vegetables will start being available at the garden center this Saturday,  6/28. Many of your email addresses are no longer up to date and you will not get my message so I am hoping you will receive this information or someone will be nice enough to pass it on to you.
We are planning on having the veggies at the garden center at 10:00 tomorrow as long as the weather they are predicting for today doesn't get so bad that it does not allow us to pick in the fields. If that is the case, we will be a bit later with delivery.
I will send out another email and blog regarding the time frame. You could also call the store or email me directly.
Looking forward to our first vegetable get together!
Wendy
pineconeperennials@ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment